Medical Transportation and Wheelchair Van Services in Houston, Katy, Pearland, Conroe, Tomball, Woodlands, Cypress and Spring TX
'Helping people maintain their independence'
The services provided by Amera Medical Transportation are designed to meet the medical transportation needs of the elderly and disabled - individuals just like you. AMT is the affordable, safe and dependable alternative to asking friends or family members for a rideor missing a medical appointment due to transportation expense. For any medical related transportation other than life threatening emergencies requiring a 911 call, Amera Medical Transportation is the call to make. Whether you are disabled, completely confined to a bed due to infirmity, or simply cannot drive for any reason, AMT will be there for your medical transportation needs via shuttle bus, sedan, or wheelchair van.
Exclusive Amera Medical Transportation Services
AMT offers the following local and long distance medical tranportation services throughout Houston, Conroe, The Woodlands, and surrounding areas:
- Wheelchair Van
- Luxury Sedan (Lincoln Town Car)
- Car Transport
- Shuttle Bus
- Door to Door Service
- Wait and Return available
- Bilingual staff
- Email Confirmation: reminding you of your reservation
- Additional Assistance / Special Requests
- Resource Referral for additional Medical Services
Medical transportation in one of our late-model sedans is as low as $15 one-way*
Amera Medical Transportation offers both local and long distance transportation for the elderly and disabled to healthcare facilities in Houston and the sorrounding areas, including:
- Doctors Appointment
- Day Surgery
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Therapy / Rehab Treatment
- Medical Research Study
- Workers Comp
- Dialysis / Wound Center
- Radiation Treatment
- Dentist / Oral Surgeon
- Diagnostic / Imaging Center
- Adult Day Care
- Nursing Home / Assisted Living
- Hospital (including Emergency Hospital Transport)
Virtually ANY trip that is medically related/required with NO DOCTOR REFERRAL or ORDER REQUIRED.
Additional Medical Transportation Services
In addition to elderly and disabled patient transportation, Amera Medical Transportation also offers:
- Delivery Service for:
- Medical Equipment
- Documents / Mobile Notary
- Personal Flight Attendants
- Local and Long Distance Attendants
- Interpretation and Translation
- International Medical Coordination
Hours of Operation:
Amera Medical Transportation is available to serve you Monday through Saturday from 6am to 6pm.
24-hour advance reservation is preferred. However, we can usually accommodate same day service.
Supporting Healthcare Providers AND Their Patients
Private physicians, treatment clinics, dialysis facilities, imaging and diagnostic centers, medical laboratories, medical research centers and so many other healthcare providers have found the problem of "no-shows" to be a growing concern and transportation is the number one reason a patient misses a scheduled appointment. Amera Medical Transportation provides a professional, cost-effective solution. More and more healthcare providers rely on AMT to transport their elderly and disabled patients. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our company specializes in medical transportation for the elderly and disabled.
- Our professional, dependable drivers are drug tested, undergoing both state and national background checks.
- Our stretcher service drivers are licensed medics.
- Our tracking system allows our dispatch center to monitor every vehicle's current speed, location and ETA at any time.
- We maintain daily/weekly/monthly/yearly patient reports with TOTAL HIPPA compliance.
- We accept all major credit cards
- Gift certificates are available
- Convenient 30-day net invoicing available with contract and minimum 20 transports per billing month.
- We work with Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance and Workers Compensation
*Reduce cancellations and 'no-shows', increase your profitability and improve patient satisfaction. Contact Amera Medical Transportation TODAY.